adopt your own virtual pet!

Monday, June 05, 2006

Daaayyy off...

Daaaay off. Daylight come and it's my day off. That's my day off song. Not very impressive, but it gets me excited. I decided to take a day off from my wonderful fulfilling high income job (haha) to find the best apartment my wonderful fulfilling high income job can but (rent) me. It turns out that my salary is considered lower class to the government (who can kiss my lower class ass!) thus resulting in a cheap apartment. So I'm dedicating a full day to search out the best place for the cheapest rent. I already have an appointment tomorrow for a place at Queen and Bathurst, but upon closer speculation, it is really quite small. But I guess I'll have to see for myself. My coordinates for living downtown is from Yonge and Bloor to Bloor and Bathurst, to Bathurst and Queen, and to Queen and Yonge. Yes, I know that's a small section, but I'm determined to find something around there, I will not end up in North York or Scarborough again. So if anyone is around those coordinates tomorrow, give me a call. We'll do lunch like we're important. Oh by the way, my first show went amazing, I truly kicked belly dance ass. I'll upload pictures once my friend from class sends me them.
More later...

2 Comments:

At 6:15 AM, Blogger KUYAZ said...

Good stuff with the B-dancing... and good stuff with the decision to stay away from Scarlem ;)

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Isis said...

Thanks Kuya! Scarlem and Regent never did it for me, time to try out new locations in this city!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Meet your meat. Don't support factory farms, where meat is mass produced and sold to restaurants and grocery stores. Buy independantly, buy cruelty free, go vegetarian.