adopt your own virtual pet!

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Going crazy..

My cat was recently admitted into the animal hospital (vet, whatever) to be treated for bleeding pee and bum smears. The bleeding pee has concerned me, and his anal glands became so sore and impacted that he was tic tac toe-ing skid marks all over my carpet with his bum. I have since renamed him "Skid Vicious" due to these acts, but as funny as my shitty-cat antics goes, this is downright scary. So I take him to the burly vet in Scarborough (where I happened to bump into Quba, shout out to Kuya!) She "expresses" (fancy word for squeezes) his glands, which looked so painful, and whisked him away to shove into a cage. And she wanted to keep him over the ENTIRE WEEKEND! So I haven't seen my baby in 2 days, my stomach is in knots, I haven't slept much, I'm a complete wreck for this fluffy, shitty furball that I have had for 13 years of my life. I want him to come back ok, and with at least 5 more years to snuggle with. I swear, if he comes back with more problems, or in an urn, I'm going to kick some serious vet ass.

3 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey fionaaaaa, man thanks for writing in your blog, it entertains me while i'm bored shitless at work :D
keep writing

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Isis said...

Love you Ghaz! :*

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger KUYAZ said...

you rock Ghaz!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Meet your meat. Don't support factory farms, where meat is mass produced and sold to restaurants and grocery stores. Buy independantly, buy cruelty free, go vegetarian.