adopt your own virtual pet!

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I truly have...


The best boyfriend in the world. I couldn't ask for a more caring, understanding, supportive, intelligent, genuine person. He really is outstanding, which is why I'm dedicating this post to him. Whenever I think all is lost in this cold, disgusting, self indulgent world, I think of him and some balance is repaired in my chaotic universe. I think I love him more than I love anything else, including chocolate. And that's huge. I'm a very, very fortunate person to have someone like him by my side and I only wish that everyone I am close to has the oppourtunity to experience how wonderful a person he is. He's the only thing that makes sense to me, the only thing that is real to me in a world of fakeness. Handsome, I love you so much, thank you for making me yours, whether you wanted to or not :P You're the best boyfriend in the world!
Love Goot.

4 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, Blogger Kate From England said...

OK seriously, someone get me a bucket...ewwwww - you are a girl. You love him, you wanna marry him, you wanna have his babies.

Seriously - just get engaged, you know you wanna!!!

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger KUYAZ said...

get hitched! you are too funny... I was actually waiting for a punchline! lol

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Isis said...

I'm sorry, I was drunk! Sooo didn't mean to make you guys hear about it! This is why blogs are dangerous! Especially after 5 Double Vodka Cranberries!

 
At 5:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

alcohol's always an excuse...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Meet your meat. Don't support factory farms, where meat is mass produced and sold to restaurants and grocery stores. Buy independantly, buy cruelty free, go vegetarian.