adopt your own virtual pet!

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Oh brother, where art thou...

So I have yet another day off. But instead of in a car with Bargain Harrold-ina, I am on my butt in my apartment. The kitchen is clean, the bathroom scrubbed, and my place deviod of my brother who was supposed to visit me at 2. We were supposed to look at rats and make fun of the downtown crazies together, but he is not here. Instead, I am watching a TV movie in my beer shirt and track pants. The only food in my cuoboards is Alphaghetti and Mr. Noodles. Alas, I am hungry and alone again. If anyone happens to see this boy wandering around downtown, please call me. He is most likely lost.

1 Comments:

At 7:25 PM, Blogger KUYAZ said...

yum. mr.noodles.
what flavour? spicy beef???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Meet your meat. Don't support factory farms, where meat is mass produced and sold to restaurants and grocery stores. Buy independantly, buy cruelty free, go vegetarian.