adopt your own virtual pet!

Monday, November 21, 2005

All in good fun...

I'm at my parents house. I have the day off tomorrow, and I will be spending it with my mom and every grocery store within a 20 mile radius. *sigh*. I really wish I could plan something really spectacular for one of these days I have off, but for now, I will just volunteer my time driving around Bargain Harrold-ina, that being my mom. But it's the only time I get to spend with her, so I enjoy it. Onto more important things... I see alot of people out there who are really miserable. People who complain daily about their lives. People who drink too much or get high too often to escape reality. I always tell people that things could be worse and to be grateful for the life they have. I have come to this simple conclusion through the means of face contortion. Try it and you will never be ungrateful again. Just look in the mirror and make the ugliest face you can, and then think, "I could look like this, but I don't. People would throw things at me if I looked like this, but I don't. Babies would throw up and cry if I looked like this, but I don't." I have included some exhibits for you to get the general idea.
Exhibit A: I could look like this-


See? Get the idea? Try out a few faces. Brace yourself, here comes Exhibit B:

Exhibit C:



And that's what makes me feel better when I am down. It may seem a little superficial, because not looking like a hideous monster isn't the most important thing in life, but it does help. It also works if you are trying to annoy your boyfriend, girlfriend, family, or just about anyone who looks in your general direction.

I leave you with my final exhibit; the Ice Cream Monster, that of which I am happy of being-

Everybody has lots to smile about! (Except if you look anything like the above photos).

Coming soon: How to appreciate your boyfriends/girlfriends through a similar method.

3 Comments:

At 6:56 AM, Blogger Kate From England said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger Kate From England said...

You make me die...this is soooo funny. Can't wait for the next installment!

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger KUYAZ said...

u amaze, and shock us everyday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Meet your meat. Don't support factory farms, where meat is mass produced and sold to restaurants and grocery stores. Buy independantly, buy cruelty free, go vegetarian.