adopt your own virtual pet!

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Ugh rearranged spells hug

Which is what I need right now. I was trying to organize a bar night, but it seems that everyone is either too cheap or too busy to go. Which is fine by me. Maybe I'll go by myself. Ok, I could never do that, never mind. God, if I knew this was going to happen, I would have rented a movie or something. I hate sitting at home with nothing to do. It makes me nervous. Ok, I need a part time job. Or maybe I can clean my room.

Well, only a few more days and I'm going to the Royal Winter Fair! I think I'm more excited to be with my favourite people in the world all together. Gand, Mel, Ani and now Gerard. I'm looking forward to seeing cows and horses. Who wouldn't be???
On a sad note, my boss just told us she's leaving in 3 weeks for an amazing job she got. The sucky part is that she is the best boss I've ever had. You don't hear too many people saying that about their bosses. She really was (is) cool though. She's the kind of person who would stick up for you and go out of her way for you no matter what. And I don't think there's one negative bone in her body, and if there is, she would never show it towards her staff. Needless to say, she is irreplaceable. She's the kind of person that you want to see good things happen to, because she is such a good person. So even though we're going to miss her, we're all so happy and excited for her and her new job. I'm not sure how we're going to deal with the change, but I'm sure anyone who takes her place (even if they're only half as great as she is) will be welcomed. Ok, I'm going to see who I can round up for tonight, as I really don't want to stay home :(
More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Meet your meat. Don't support factory farms, where meat is mass produced and sold to restaurants and grocery stores. Buy independantly, buy cruelty free, go vegetarian.