adopt your own virtual pet!

Monday, November 07, 2005

There is a first time for everything

Well, here it is. My blog. For those of you who would like to know what's going on with me without having to actually talk to me, this is for you. And of course, my friends for whom I will be the spokesperson to document all of our crazy adventures, if we ever come across any that is! Hmmm, where to start... Well, my username is Isis (don't know why I chose it, it just sounds pretty!) I've just had a pretty bad meal of chicken curry gravy and basmati rice, compliments of the cafeteria in my workplace. Think of melted plastic, and tamarind, and you have what I've just eaten. Mind you, I think it was more the rice I cooked from home in my newly-bought-from-Honest-Ed's rice cooker. It was $15, ok? How was I to know that the rice would taste like how the packaging smells, even after numerous washings? Never mind, I'm over it now. Well my roommate (we'll call her Joan) is going off to Bermuda without me, but I wouldn't be able to afford it anyways. Needless to say, the place will seem empty without her. I just hope that my imagination doesn't get the best of me and I start imagining ghosts and closet monsters again. I'll end off here, only because anything else I write from this point onward will no doubt be pretty boring. Wait, I've pretty much just described my lunch, so I think this whole entry is pretty boring. *Sigh* not a good start. I promise I'll have some good stuff to write about next time... if there is a next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Meet your meat. Don't support factory farms, where meat is mass produced and sold to restaurants and grocery stores. Buy independantly, buy cruelty free, go vegetarian.