adopt your own virtual pet!

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Sunday Bloody Sunday

The weekend has come and gone, and all I have to show for it is a still messy room. Friday I went skateboarding with a girl I met off of Craigslist, who wanted to learn how to skateboard. She bought hers off of Ebay for $50, which was a great deal as it is a good board. So we went around the Annex area and she is a natural. I didn't have to teach her anything, she just got on and that was that. We had a great time and had coffee and cake at Future Bakery afterwards. I went home and realized I had nothing to do that night. I rented Batman Begins and bought the Spongebob Squarepants movie for $10. I got home and checked my mail, and was just about to put the movie on when Ola called. Thankfully, she was in the area and saved me from boredom that night. She came over around 12 and we talked till 2. It was great, we didn't have to go anywhere or spend lots of money, we just sat and talked and laughed like normal people on a Friday night. The only hangover I had the next day was from too much laughing and chocolate. Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking drinking, it's just nice to enjoy someone else's company without ending the night by puking in an alleyway (or all over yourself). Yesterday we went to the Royal Winter Fair at the Exhibition. Lucky for us, Gand and I snuck through the re-entry door so we wouldn't have to shell out $17 each to sample bitter wine and pet cows and pigs. Gand was tired and cranky throughout the whole thing, so I was glad to leave with Mel Gerard and Ani who mysteriously ended up with cow manure on her jacket. I've finally gotten around to cleaning my hole of a room, and it's shaping up nicely. Now, all that's left for the weekend is the Sunday cartoon lineup at 8 pm and snuggling with Gand til I fall asleep. Or until he stops snoring. Whichever comes first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Meet your meat. Don't support factory farms, where meat is mass produced and sold to restaurants and grocery stores. Buy independantly, buy cruelty free, go vegetarian.