adopt your own virtual pet!

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Yet another random post

About nothing at all, just an update on the not so interesting going-ons of my life. So much has happened but so little is left in my memory. So bear with me if this seems scattered. Randy recently held a happy Goot day for me, where he showered me with gifts, which is really weird because he is so not a gift person. He took 2 rolls of my undeveloped film and made prints for me, bought me the new NO FX cd, and gave me Boggle, which I am the reigning champion of (until he beat me that night). Now I'm kinda suspicious cause the only time I showered my previous boyfriends with gifts was out of guilt of something really stupid I had done (i.e. crashed their car, pissed off their mom, etc.). So Jackie, Keith and I got season passes to Wonderland and went for the first time on Friday, which was season pass holder's opening day or whatever. I had so much fun, and realized that it really is who you go with that makes a difference. For example, last year I went with a bunch of people and they ended up at the bar for like 4 hours drinking overpriced beer. It was not fun. Actually, John and I made the most fun for ourselves, but it wasn't fun enough. Anyways, Friday was the most fun I'd had in a long time. Thank God Keith and I are pretty much cut from the same cloth and find hilarity in the exact same things. The night started off with mullets and ended in mullets. Business in the front, party in the back. Keith bought 4 huge cans of beer which he was supposed to leave in the lockers at Yorkdale, but the lockers had been taken away, so he ended up downing them in the terminal washroom. I helped him finish another beer outside the gates and he hid the last one by the flagpole, which was gone when we went back. Mullet men are the possible suspects. Jackie went on 2 rides with us, but felt sick after Tomb Raider, so she became the designated bag lady for the night. But we had so much fun, going on the same rides again and again, pushing slow fat kids out of the way, trying to spit at ourselves on the rides, laughing till our stomachs hurt in the lines. I felt like I was 14 again, but happy. I have feeling this year my pass will be put to very good use. In other news, if the crackdealer/crackheads/cockroaches problem don't cease to exist in the next couple of months, I'm moving again. It really sucks because I love my apartment and the location is amazing, I just don't like the issues surrounding my apartment. That always how it works out for me. I love living downtown, but most of my friends live in Scarborough, so it gets lonely. But I really hate Scarborough, so I could never live there again. So I guess I will be stuck in my apartment for the rest of Sunday, playing video games and feeding the pigeons (which everyone thinks I am so disgusting for doing, but it is so much fun!), waiting for someone to visit me. Which should happen once Azam gets off his lazy ass! I want to go grocery shopping with someone and pretend we're married and argue over the cost of cereal. I really don't know why I like doing that. No one else does either.

3 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Blogger KUYAZ said...

Wow... that was one long-ass paragraph!

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger Isis said...

My God, you're right. My journalism skills have failed me yet again.

 
At 7:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girrrrl, u know i live down the street, just call me and we go shopping and argue about the high cost of cereal and the nasty ass taste of processed food.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Meet your meat. Don't support factory farms, where meat is mass produced and sold to restaurants and grocery stores. Buy independantly, buy cruelty free, go vegetarian.