adopt your own virtual pet!

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Baby fever...

Apparently, people actually read my blog, as I have recently recieved complaints that it hasn't been updated. When people don't hear from me, and they can't reach me by phone, they check my blog to see if there has been any updated activity. And if there isn't, I'm presumed dead. Sometimes I wish. Just kidding, in case sarcasm can't be detected. ***Cat update: Shadow has been complying with taking his meds, he even opens his mouth for me and yowls before I drop it in. And because I used to give him a barrage of tuna and cat treats after each dosage, he now expects it everyday even though his meds are done. I think he kinda misses it. It was like a bonding experience each day. Me wrestling him into the bathroom, him using his back claws to tic tac toe my skin, me talking softly to him while prying open his mouth, him screaming in my face. Ahhh, memories. But it's done now, until he gets another bladder infection. So Ola's sister Abir had her baby shower today and I had to do something I had never done before- shop for baby things. So I'm in Winners and going through a stack of clothes that would make great hand puppets cause that's how small they were. And for the first time in my life, I wanted a baby. But it was gone in a flash, after I realized that I don't want a baby, I just want small clothing cause they look funny. And the fact that I'm never getting married, the thought actually makes me nauseous. And the fact that my chance for having a kid is %5, so says my doctor. Which is fine by me, cause I can always pull an Angelina Jolie and adopt from another country. When I have as much money as she does. So basically I'm never having children. I've already had several people predict that I will someday be a crazy cat lady, and that day is not looking too far in the distance. Oh well, at least my cats won't grow up to hate me or turn into psychopaths, so when yours do, I'll be laughing with my cats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Meet your meat. Don't support factory farms, where meat is mass produced and sold to restaurants and grocery stores. Buy independantly, buy cruelty free, go vegetarian.