adopt your own virtual pet!

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Have you ever...

tried pilling a cat? To define the term, pilling a cat consists of one shoving a small round like pill down a screaming cat's throat. Since my cat has a urinary tract infection, I have to find ways to make him take his meds not once, but twice a day, for the next two weeks. Oh, it sounds easy. "Just pry his head open, and pop it in!" Tell that to my scratch/puncture wounds. Now my apartment smells like every kind of fish (I've been experimenting) the cockraches thinks it's one big fish party in here, I have an angry, sardine covered cat who will probably die because he won't swallow this microscopic pill that will heal him. And I have to go through this for the next two weeks. My next pet will be a goldfish, or a rock.

1 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Blogger Isis said...

I don't know who Dr. whoami123 is, but he has a blog on how to promote blogs, so I'm guessing this is one of his tacticts. Congratulations Dr. whoami123! I visited your blog, there is a method to your madness!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Meet your meat. Don't support factory farms, where meat is mass produced and sold to restaurants and grocery stores. Buy independantly, buy cruelty free, go vegetarian.