adopt your own virtual pet!

Thursday, January 04, 2007

I am depressed and these are the reasons:
-People make me sad, I don't know why I try so hard to love them
-Broccoli does not mix well in my Magic Bullet
-Black bananas are in my fridge but I feel horrible throwing them out
-I used the last of my credit card money to pay my rent
-I have one obese cat, one on the way to being obese, and one underweight anorexic cat
-The drain in my bathroom hasn't been fixed yet so I have a bucket underneath to catch my soap/toothpaste/water
-My socks smell
-Boy keeps hogging Shadow's favourite toy
-My chest and arm hurt
-I just wasted an hour and a half watching Rumor Has It
-I got a Christmas card today with my name spelled completely different. It said Suzy instead of Fiona.
-I can't start my life again until I get better and it's been 6 months.
-I have ketchup in the fridge which I never use and I keep thinking about it, slowly rotting away, being ignored, I feel so bad for it.
-I'm developing feelings for the condiments in my fridge.

3 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger Patrick said...

haha, wow. I hadn't even read your blog yet when i made my list of crap! Crazy this world we live in. And if it makes you feel any better, I recieved a christmas card addressed to someone else too. Apparently my name is Paul. Paul the paperboy. hey, that kind of has a nice ring to it...

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Isis said...

Lists are awesome :)

 
At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Fiona
XOXO
Roza

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Meet your meat. Don't support factory farms, where meat is mass produced and sold to restaurants and grocery stores. Buy independantly, buy cruelty free, go vegetarian.