adopt your own virtual pet!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Holy no posts Batman!

Ya, It's been a long time, but I've been living elsewhere for a while. My brother inspired me to pick up the blogging again because God knows I could use the outlet. After months of hospital trips, West Nile, crushing chest pains, new friends, who I can't believe I lived without until now. It's an incredibly bittersweet time in my life and it's hard to process that I'm already 24, living single, the caretaker of 3 monsters (I mean, cats) and completely at a loss of which direction my life is about to turn. I just hope it's for the better and not the worse... again. So look forward to more updates, cause I'm moving back to blogger, hopefully this time I stay.

2 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Blogger Patrick said...

sweet! finally someone to fill the infinitely dark abyss that exists within the comment portion of my page...and something to check while not doing work at school! my feet are cold.

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Isis said...

Go team killing time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Meet your meat. Don't support factory farms, where meat is mass produced and sold to restaurants and grocery stores. Buy independantly, buy cruelty free, go vegetarian.