adopt your own virtual pet!

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Paco and Taco

I am really hoping to adopt these little guys from the Humane Society, but I won't be able to take them until I move in. I absolutely ADORE (I rarely use that word, sorry) rats and want to have a million, but for now I will just take these two. I need suggestions for names though. I had two mice before and I named them Chick Chick and Doot after the noises they made, so needless to say, I'm not a very good name-er. I'm thinking of Paco and Taco, but if someone can think of something better, I might reconsider. I went to see them today and they are the sweetest little guys! But I don't want to take them until I have a fixed address again, which should be by August. Anyway, here's a pic of them...


Meet your meat. Don't support factory farms, where meat is mass produced and sold to restaurants and grocery stores. Buy independantly, buy cruelty free, go vegetarian.