adopt your own virtual pet!

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Randomness at it's finest...

I pretty much spent the whole weekend in bed, with pains in my chest and arms, not to mention a splitting headache. I have a few more tests to do to figure out what the hell is wrong with me, and it makes me really upset that no doctor has been able to pinpoint the problem yet. The most I did was go to little India to do my eyebrows. Ya, it's far from where I live, but it's the only place that does a somewhat ok job of threading and isn't in Markham. I wish more brown people lived downtown, then maybe there would be more of a market for threading and more brown salons would exist. I wouldn't look like Bert as much. I still hate my apartment, it doesn't fit my style at all. I've never felt so uncomfortable living somewhere, and I've lived in a lot of umcomfortable places. My ear stretching isn't going so good, I had to guage down a size due to lymph and blood oozing out of it 24/7. Got a nice lecture from Tom which I expected, I guess I should listen to him more. My septum is healing fine, I ordered crappy jewelry off of ebay for it, but I want to wait another week until I know it's healed. He's also going to make me a plastic retainer for when I have MRI next week. I'm not sure if my next piercing will be my other nostril or my lip, but I have lots of time to decide that. I'm getting addicted to piercings again, but this time it's for the better because I know who the best/worst piercers are and I'm not doing them myself :P I can't find this band called Teddybears in any music stores, and no one seems to know who they are. I keep getting smirks from the store clerks when I ask for the name. They probably think it's some cutesy pop band because of the name, but they were actually once a grindcore punk band. Now I think they're just punk/electronica, but I'm addicted to them all the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Meet your meat. Don't support factory farms, where meat is mass produced and sold to restaurants and grocery stores. Buy independantly, buy cruelty free, go vegetarian.