adopt your own virtual pet!

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Ipod rant

I don’t own an iPod. I think there are only two people on the planet that don’t own an iPod. Me and Saddam. Oh wait...so I’m the only one left who doesn’t own and iPod, but honestly I don’t get it. What’s all the shebang about. It’s a Walkman at three times the price. We had them 10 years ago. So big deal the songs are in memory as opposed to my little cds. Does it really matter? They’re both digital. Oh but an iPod can hold a quadzillion hours of music but my Walkman can only hold two hours. Your life must be pretty sad if you have enough time to listen to quadzillion hours of uninterrupted music.

3 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Blogger Kate From England said...

Lady - iPods look so sexy!! Have you seen the new red ones? Huh? Those are just GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Isis said...

But no one sees them if they're in your pocket! I may as well just have a bunch of M & M's in my pocket, at least they taste good to eat haha

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger le radical galoisien said...

I don't have one either. But I see the advantage (and not just because they're fashionable) ... it's not so much as the amount of songs as the exact songs you want for that moment for the mood: it's more of choice of song than length of time you have for a moment. CDs are bulky, have a higher chance of corruption, and that keep-that-disk-spinning thing consumes more battery power than it should.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Meet your meat. Don't support factory farms, where meat is mass produced and sold to restaurants and grocery stores. Buy independantly, buy cruelty free, go vegetarian.